As with our legal fee structure, we are transparent about our financial service fees.
The fee for financial planning and investment advice is determined by the following criteria:
- The legal entity of the client (private or business).
- The nature and scope of advice (financial planning and/or investment consulting).
In employing our financial services, (a combination of) the following costs will apply:
- This is the method of payment for services that are limited to straight portfolio and investment advice. An hourly rate also applies to financial planning services.
- This fee may apply when cooperating with an affiliate, or if the specific input of a third party is desired.
- These costs are incurred if the authentication of deeds or legalization of documents is necessary. Usually these are limited to certain financial planning tasks, occasionally in combination with legal necessities.